History

Office centre LeFORT appeared on the territory of the former Moscow Shcherbakov Silk Factory established in 1881 in the historical part of Moscow named Foreign Quarter and popular among merchants and industrialists.

In 2005 this cluster of former industrial facilities was acquired by Horus Capital, which carried out a complete refurbishment of the buildings, having restored their historic exterior and set up spectacular night illumination of the facades.

In 2010 the office center was acquired by the investment company O1 Properties.

1 2 3 4 5